Atomic Monkeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where troop 23 atomic monkeys chat

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steal the Cookie!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
geniusboy67
Novice
Novice
geniusboy67

Steal the Cookie! Empty
PostSubject: Steal the Cookie!   Steal the Cookie! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:31 pm

Welcome to Steal the Cookie! Those of you who already know how to play, just jump right in. For those of you who don't here's how the game goes:

The person who posted most recently has the cookie. You have to come up with the most creative and funny way of stealing the cookie from that person. In this case, Ryan made the Forum Games thread, so he has the cookie.

But all of a sudden, a dwarf by the name of Geniusboy67 springs out from behind a tree and whacks Ryan in the face with a creeper! Ryan blows up and I get the cookie.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin

Steal the Cookie! Empty
PostSubject: Steal the cookie   Steal the Cookie! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:05 pm

Then Ryan being the awesome powerful patrol leader he is commands Jacob to give the cookie back and after many ah whip and tear Ryan stands victoriously with cookie in hand with the wind wiping his golden locks to and fro above Jacob's battered and bruised body
Twisted Evil

also way to go jacob being the first non admin to post on the forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://atomicmonkeysbsa.forumotion.com
geniusboy67
Novice
Novice
geniusboy67

Steal the Cookie! Empty
PostSubject: New Attack   Steal the Cookie! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:30 pm

Then all of a sudden, Jacob releases an ear-shattering cry. A giant portal appeared in the ground, and out of it flew a massive dragon. It was pitch-black but for its grey spikes and piercing purple eyes. The dragon flew straight into Ryan and rammed him into the ground. As the once-proud patrol leader lay twitching in the grass, I grabbed the cookie, dashed onto a rocket and went off to Mars, where I sold the cookie to the Martian Black Market for one million dollars (Earth products are very popular on Mars).

*edit*
alien
Back to top Go down
Coleman
Average
Average
Coleman

Steal the Cookie! Empty
PostSubject: My cookie!!!!!   Steal the Cookie! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:05 pm

But then coleman goes to the planet of mars and murders all of the marsians. then i grab the cookie. afro lol! farao
Back to top Go down
geniusboy67
Novice
Novice
geniusboy67

Steal the Cookie! Empty
PostSubject: Nanotechnology   Steal the Cookie! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:53 pm

Jacob, seeing that his Martian friends had been murdered in cold blood for the sake of one simple cookie, activated what he bought with the money from the cookie and other Earth products: A battle-ready nano suit. He pressed a button on his coat, and the suit blasted to life. From his coat sprang millions of miniature plates of metal-reinforced Kevlar, spreading beyond his upper body to cover him neck-down. A helmet formed around his head and electricity began to flow through the entire suit. The suit provided him with a minigun. It was a bit too heavy for Jacob to hold, and he fell over. As Cole laughed, however, the suit moved Jacob's arms and he got up, picked up the minigun, and destroyed Cole. Kicking Cole's body parts away, he grabbed the cookie and got back in his rocket to head for Io, a moon of Jupiter, in order to hide within one of the moon's volcanoes.

Last edited by geniusboy67 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I said my name too many times in a row)
Back to top Go down
Coleman
Average
Average
Coleman

Steal the Cookie! Empty
PostSubject: oh no you didnt!!!!   Steal the Cookie! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:45 pm

Luckly god loved cole and so he put him back together. With the evil eye and wanting revenge cole got in his spaceship and went in to steady orbit around the planet where jacob was. Then he took out his planet destroyer bomb. Just before he destroyed the planet with jacob on it cole teleported the cookie to him. As he was escaping he looked back and saw the planet explode. There it goes as cole got away. Then he went to find a portal to the future.
Back to top Go down
geniusboy67
Novice
Novice
geniusboy67

Steal the Cookie! Empty
PostSubject: Time and Space   Steal the Cookie! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Jacob, now floating around in space (his nano suit had protected him from the blast), remembered that the volcanic power of Io (which is a moon not a planet btw) was the main power source for all the time portals within this solar system. Knowing that Cole would look for a time portal and soon discover he needed to look elsewhere to find an activated one, Jacob sped to the nearest solar system, Alpha Centauri, and awaited Cole's arrival. When Cole's spaceship appeared, Jacob sped towards it at top speed. "Hand over the cookie or your ship will be terminated!" Jacob transmitted to Cole. "Never!" was the reply that soon buzzed out of his radio. With a large smile on his face, he brought the ship to a halt with one hand and switched to attack formation with the other. A new array of buttons appeared on Jacob's control board as the ship began to rumble. Rocket and bomb modules appeared out of the ship's cargo bay and maneuvered themselves into place along the wings and bottom of the ship. "This is your last warning!" he called out. "Hand over the cookie or else!" "I'd rather die then see this cookie back in your hands!" Cole cried out. Wish granted, Jacob thought as he wheeled his chair to the weapons panel. His hands went crazy over the board, casting out rockets and dropping bombs. He could imagine how loud of an explosion this would be on Earth. There wasn't any sound in space, so the explosions seemed a bit out of place in this silent, tranquil environment (Yeah, thats right, another thing star wars got wrong). When the smoke cleared, however, Cole's ship was still there! "Whaaaaaaat!!!!!!" Jacob screamed, accidentally hitting the transmission button and letting Cole hear his scream. "Ya like?" was Cole's reply. "Freshly applied explosion-resistant plates. Took a lot of money, but as you can see, it was worth it." Well, there's one more alternative, Jacob thought to himself. Reverting his ship to speed mode, he turned around and put a bit more distance between him and Cole. Thinking his enemy was retreating, Cole shot a few teaser bullets at Jacob. Jacob wasn't retreating though, he was getting room to gain speed. Turning his ship around, he went full throttle, speeding on a collision course with Cole's ship. Just as the two ships collided, Jacob thought he could make out a look of confused terror on Cole's face. Then, both ships rammed into each other. As you may have guessed, Jacob got well past Cole's shields. From the wreckage, he floated over to the cookie, grabbed it, and used the fire extinguishers from his and Cole's ship to blast himself to the nearest planet. He saw another trail of white foam, suggesting that Cole was still alive and was using the same methods. Oh well, at least Jacob has the cookie.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin

Steal the Cookie! Empty
PostSubject: cookie!!!!   Steal the Cookie! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:09 pm

then Ryan after many ah hour of twitching finally got up, and shacking the stars out of his head looked up to see the moon Io destroyed then Ryan knew what he must do. climbing up the mountain of doom with a desire for bling grabbed the one ring to rule them all went at top speed toward the planet WagaWaga in the Alpha Centauri system and coming upon a white trail and following to find Jacob making his slow and steady pace to the planet
with Ryan's awesome power to fly he takes his time and sneaks up behind Jacob and races by; grabbing the cookie and leaving space waves so strong that jacob could only say as he was blasted "Im blasting off againnnnnnnn!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Coleman
Average
Average
Coleman

Steal the Cookie! Empty
PostSubject: oh it is on   Steal the Cookie! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:28 pm

Being the smart cole knowing that this might happen he had arranged a transport to his other spaceship. when i got there i found my ship ready to go. so i left. i looked at my cookie holder tracker and found out that ryan had it. Knowing he might encounter jacob cole got one of those suits and put it on. as i neared ryan i looked around for it. "there it is". I sped in at an amazing speed. before ryan noticed cole grabbed the cookie from him. and jumped into hyperspace. "what the heck" ryan said. then i jumped out of hyperspace and jumed into a portal in to the past portal.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin

Steal the Cookie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steal the Cookie!   Steal the Cookie! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:27 pm

first off cole your going between past and present tense try to keep ether in the past or present

then Ryan knowing that Cole would steal the cookie back some time put the "cookie tracker 5000"
and after Cole got away Ryan looking at his tracker found the portal back in to the past and went through now after Ryan had got through he used the power of the one ring to seal the portal FOREVER making Jacob Trapped FOREVER in Alpha Centauri system Exclamation then Ryan remembering what he came there for speed at top speed toward Cole.
when Ryan had caught up to Cole Ryan ripped off the suit and grabbed the cookie before Cole could say "oh snap crackle pop" Ryan had speed away smiling at sonic speed while the pedestrians who came by were blown back and sometimes melted by his awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
Coleman
Average
Average
Coleman

Steal the Cookie! Empty
PostSubject: kjjjj   Steal the Cookie! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 6:47 pm

Well first off i was still in the portal sooooo ya.

then seeing that ryan took the cookie cole warped to the cookie. standing on top of the cookie cole knew he had to act fast to he grapped the cookie from ryan and ran tword the escape hatch. then ryan turned around. cole knowing that ryan would vaporize him with his awesomeness telepoted himself out of there and back to the area witch life first originated.
Back to top Go down
blob_o
Novice
Novice
blob_o

Steal the Cookie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steal the Cookie!   Steal the Cookie! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Then Mark comes along and comes to where creation was first made. Then mark comes to cole and gets out his fat pig and turns the pig and the pig farts in cole's face and mark steals the cookie
Back to top Go down
Coleman
Average
Average
Coleman

Steal the Cookie! Empty
PostSubject: oh its on   Steal the Cookie! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:55 pm

When the smoke cleared cole saw mark and imeadiatly froze time where mark was. Then he froze mark and grabbed the cookie. but before cole left mark he planted a bomb on him. as cole left in his space taco he pressed the chicken button that activated the bomb. BOOOOM!!!!!!!! Mark blew up into a million pieces and they were scattered through out time. that was the last time anyone heard of Mark Jolly.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin

Steal the Cookie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steal the Cookie!   Steal the Cookie! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:10 pm

Ryan then noticed that he did not have the cookie in hand and not knowing who took it flew strait to the North Pole and knowing santa was heavily armed in nuclear missile bombs that could take down anyone jumped on the poler express so so after sneaking on the train Suspect asked the man on top of the train to teleport so the man complied and within santa's workshop Ryan stole the list of power and searched for the man with the cookie and found that cole had it. Running at the speed of light raced after cole and finally after 2 days crashed his taco and standing triomfintly with cookie in hand went back to the future.
Back to top Go down
blob_o
Novice
Novice
blob_o

Steal the Cookie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steal the Cookie!   Steal the Cookie! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:14 pm

Then mark uses his slime powers and builds him self together with extra bits of slime and he goes running for cole
Back to top Go down
blob_o
Novice
Novice
blob_o

Steal the Cookie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steal the Cookie!   Steal the Cookie! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:20 pm

scratch Then mark notices that cole does not have to cookie soooo mark ran to the future and with his slime powers he incases ryan with slimeballs and mark teleports to irland: the land of the lepracons
Back to top Go down
Coleman
Average
Average
Coleman

Steal the Cookie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steal the Cookie!   Steal the Cookie! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:11 pm

Now having the cookie gone and his taco gone cole uses his jetpack to fly to ireland. Being very good friends with the leprecons they grasously help him. Just as he was fully restored to power he saw mark start landing. knowing that he had the cookie cole got 50 leprecons and 50 rocket launchers and started bombing mark and his ship. Just as it was about to blow up cole teleported in and grabbed the cookie. then he got into his spaceship and left with the cookie. Leaving the leprecons to blow up along with mark. Then. Booom!!! they were gone....
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin

Steal the Cookie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steal the Cookie!   Steal the Cookie! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:56 pm

well everyone knows I am related to the leprechauns so while mark was getting blow up by my brothers i was sneaking around and finally I cough a glimpse of the cookie, then driven by pure lust for the cookie ran full on in to Cole's ship and !!Bram!! the space ship was rocked with such a violent force that the cookie came tumbling out and fell in to my hands
Back to top Go down
Coleman
Average
Average
Coleman

Steal the Cookie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steal the Cookie!   Steal the Cookie! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:24 pm

But before Ryan could leave cole used the stabblers to stop the rocking and then cole powered up the laseres and fired ryan before Ryan noticed. cole grabbed the cookie and the went in to hyperspace and went to a galexy far far away.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin

Steal the Cookie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steal the Cookie!   Steal the Cookie! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:52 pm

to get to a galaxy far far away you have to travel a long long time to get to it so cole using conventional methods of a coal burning engine took long enough that Ryan woke up from his coma only to see his cold cookieless hands with a new determination he got up and blasted through the roof of the hospital he was in and with this new determination broke the laws of space and time and in the time it takes to say Hallelujah found cole and was riding in the wake of his ship so ryan burst through the engine core and before the self destruction sequence could count to 5 was out with the cookie

beat that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Steal the Cookie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steal the Cookie!   Steal the Cookie! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steal the Cookie!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atomic Monkeys  :: Members only :: Forum Games-
Jump to: