Atomic Monkeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where troop 23 atomic monkeys chat

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minecraft anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Admin
Admin

Minecraft anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft anyone?   Minecraft anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:58 pm

anyone want to talk about minecraft Ill talk to you

so i heard 1.9 is coming out this friday can anyone prove or disprove this?
Back to top Go down
https://atomicmonkeysbsa.forumotion.com
geniusboy67
Novice
Novice
geniusboy67

Minecraft anyone? Empty
PostSubject: 1.9 and other schtuff   Minecraft anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:04 pm

I will provide answers to any Minecraft question I can answer, by the way. In the case of your question, Ryan, a new version of Minecraft will be released around Friday, maybe sooner, maybe later. However, it will not be called Beta 1.9. Minecon, or the Minecraft Convention for those of you who are reading this and are too stupid to figure that out, is going on this week. The main event of the convention is the unveiling and release of the official game. So, a new version will be released within a week or so, it will just be released as Minecraft 1.0, not Minecraft Beta 1.9.

As I said earlier, I will be answering any and all Minecraft questions I can. DO NOT ASK ME HOW TO INSTALL A MOD ON WINDOWS!!!!! I have a mac and can only tell other mac owners how to install mods. Also, the one category I will have the least answers to is for features within a mod, as I haven't tested and researched every single mod out there. However, I CAN answer almost any question about the properties of the blocks, items, and mobs, as well as how to make various redstone contraptions. Post on this forum or, if you believe it's common knowledge and would make no contribution to the general group, PM me about your questions and I will get back to you ASAP.

Sorry for making you read so much, guys, I just had a lot to say. See you all at Scouts!

-Jacob
Back to top Go down
Coleman
Average
Average
Coleman

Minecraft anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Really?   Minecraft anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:34 pm

Wow i am learning so much already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin

Minecraft anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft anyone?   Minecraft anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:40 pm

geniusboy67 wrote:
I will provide answers to any Minecraft question I can answer, by the way. In the case of your question, Ryan, a new version of Minecraft will be released around Friday, maybe sooner, maybe later. However, it will not be called Beta 1.9. Minecon, or the Minecraft Convention for those of you who are reading this and are too stupid to figure that out, is going on this week. The main event of the convention is the unveiling and release of the official game. So, a new version will be released within a week or so, it will just be released as Minecraft 1.0, not Minecraft Beta 1.9.

As I said earlier, I will be answering any and all Minecraft questions I can. DO NOT ASK ME HOW TO INSTALL A MOD ON WINDOWS!!!!! I have a mac and can only tell other mac owners how to install mods. Also, the one category I will have the least answers to is for features within a mod, as I haven't tested and researched every single mod out there. However, I CAN answer almost any question about the properties of the blocks, items, and mobs, as well as how to make various redstone contraptions. Post on this forum or, if you believe it's common knowledge and would make no contribution to the general group, PM me about your questions and I will get back to you ASAP.

Sorry for making you read so much, guys, I just had a lot to say. See you all at Scouts!

-Jacob
ok i just checked with the minecraft forum and they said the 2nd candidate for the final minecraft was out and that the first one was terrible every pickaxe only mined 8 blocks total thats just sad
Back to top Go down
Coleman
Average
Average
Coleman

Minecraft anyone? Empty
PostSubject: hey   Minecraft anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:04 pm

Hey!!!! 1.0.0 Is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Minecraft is officialy a full game now!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin

Minecraft anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft anyone?   Minecraft anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:48 pm

I love 1.0 i think it is the best i just wish they would have a nether ore i could mine
Back to top Go down
Coleman
Average
Average
Coleman

Minecraft anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft anyone?   Minecraft anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:19 pm

You can yo ujust need a dimond pick or be on creative mode.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin

Minecraft anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft anyone?   Minecraft anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:03 pm

what ore is in the nether?
Back to top Go down
Coleman
Average
Average
Coleman

Minecraft anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft anyone?   Minecraft anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:44 pm

um..... neather rack
Back to top Go down
Coleman
Average
Average
Coleman

Minecraft anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft anyone?   Minecraft anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:09 pm

but you can also get lava, kill pig men, um.... you might find those strange cool structures, and oh yeah glowstone.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Admin

Minecraft anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft anyone?   Minecraft anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:07 pm

nether rack isn't an ore though also don't double post just edit your post you just posted
Back to top Go down
Coleman
Average
Average
Coleman

Minecraft anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft anyone?   Minecraft anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:43 pm

ok. well i mean you can mine neather rack. ok so how do you make your own skin for minecraft?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Minecraft anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft anyone?   Minecraft anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minecraft anyone?
Page 1 of 1